OUR MISSION is to provide a neutral, safe, friendly, collaborative milieu and organisation in which people work together to help feed, educate, provide health care, encourage and support people who need and/or want such assistance. This is provided across a range of sectors and is governed by the highest level of quality, integrity and ethical behaviour in relation to all products/services provided by the Foundation. It includes support for youth, adults, families, the aged and others less fortunate in our communities. Our aim is to be an environmentally friendly self-sufficient group of communities. For each of us, all of us matter. Those who are helped are encouraged to help other people to the extent they can do so, whether in money or kind by volunteering – based on pay-it-forward.
OUR OBJECTIVES BY 2030
1. Provide annually US$2,500,000 of rice and other food products to Liberians needing assistance.
2. Provide enough productive eco-friendly agricultural land to be able to feed 250,000 Liberians.
3. Provide transport to allow 5,200 comfortable free journeys annually between communities.
4. Provide community-based free online learning for children and adults supported by tutors.
5. Provide face-to-face teacher-led education for up to 1,000 children annually.
6. Provide import opportunities for establishment of a cheap store to serve community needs.
7. Provide a medical/surgical fully equipped & staffed hospital (with 24x7 A&E) for treatment.
8. Provide mobile medical (doctor, nursing & pharmacist) within a radius of 50 kilometres of base.
9. Provide emergency transport to hospital on a 24x7 basis, within a radius of 100 kilometres.
10. Provide land for the establishment of a quality hotel for tourism to bring in overseas currency.
11. Obtain seed-funding from socially conscious private & public organisations in Liberia &overseas.
12. Obtain funding through donations from international organisations and people online.
13. Develop entrepreneurial home-based businesses micro-financing of selective industries.
14. A Board of Directors representing key sectors for which Foundation is providing services.
15. The Board of Directors consisting of seven (7) people. There may be additional advisers.
16. Raphaelyn Nae Bomosy is inaugural Chair of the Board, unless another is nominated by her.
17. The Board of Directors is responsible for workable succession & emergency recovery plans.
18. The Board of Directors is responsible for financial & managerial checks and balance to prevent fraud & corruption.